What is MEDvising?
MEDvising is a service dedicated to helping students improve their medical school applications. Our staff of medical school students, editors, and advisors will edit your application for grammar and syntax as well as provide feedback on essay content.
Who can MEDvising help?
- English Second Language (ESL) applicants
- Applicants with average writing skills
- Applicants without access to university services
- Applicants who are dissatisfied with their university's services
- Applicants unfamiliar with the application process
- Non-traditional applicants coming from a previous career
How does MEDvising work?
Following a verified purchase, a staff member will contact you at the provided email. Alternatively, you can submit your essay(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org.